Happy Friday the 13th! I got married on a Friday the 13th, so I'm quite fond of them.
I'm celebrating by sharing links to 13 of my favourite articles about social media management.
1. Keeping current in social media in 30 min a day
How to keep up with all the stuff that seems to keep changing in this field.
2. How to "newsjack" ethically
A horrible name for capitalizing on what comes. This article talks about how to not be a dick about it.
3. How to legally use images online (infographic)
Legal nit-pickery distilled into an infographic. Hooray.
6. The gap between social media and business impact (infographic)
7. A better Twitter Hashtag (infographic)
12. The ultimate guide to Pinterest metrics (infographic)
13. How to act legally on social media (video)
What are your favourites?